From your first viewing of Watersmeet, through to the finishing touches of your event, whether you are staging a theatrical performance or an intimate occasion, Watersmeet will see that your occasion is truly memorable. Because we understand the importance of organising and staging a successful event, we focus all our attention on your needs and requirements.
Watersmeet has a number of spaces available for hire which include:
- The Auditorium has a capacity of 515 for theatre style presentations and large scale conferences and 250 for cabaret style events. The room boasts all the facilities of a theatre including stage, sound, lighting and orchestra pit which can accommodate up to 26 musicians.
- The Colne Room has a capacity of up to 100 and can accommodate a variety of different set ups. Hire of this room includes use of a bar should your event require this facility.
- Watersmeet has two reception areas – a downstairs foyer for you to meet and greet your guests and an upstairs foyer which is ideal for break-out areas, drinks receptions and informal gatherings.
- There are a total of four refurbished dressing rooms; two large dressing rooms are ideal for groups and the two smaller rooms can be used for VIPs and special guests.
- Kitchen facilities which can be used for either preparation or finishing.
Please note that all our areas for hire have disabled access. A hearing loop and baby change facilities are also available.
For full details of our terms and conditions, hire agreements and venue dimensions, please call or email us and we will make these available to you.
Watersmeet hall hire rates are extremely competitive, but as no two events are ever the same we like to tailor make a price for you based on your specific requirements.
Call 01923 711063 or email email@example.com and we will guide you quickly through the hire process and discuss costs.